The hotel management will highly appreciate your cooperation in complying with these regulations, which are intended to ensure a peaceful and safe stay for our guests.
1. A hotel room is rented for days.
2. If the guest has not specified the length of stay, when renting a room, it is assumed that the room has been rented for one day.
3. The hotel day lasts from 4:00 pm to 11:00 am the next day.
1. The request to extend the stay beyond the period indicated on the day of arrival, the guest should report at the reception by 9:00 am on the day when the room rental period expires.
2. The hotel staff will take into account the wish to extend the stay as far as possible.
1. The guest cannot transfer the room to other people, even if the period for which the guest has paid the fee has not expired.
2. Persons who are not checked-in at the hotel may stay in the room from 07:00 to 22:00.
3. The hotel may refuse to accept a guest who grossly violated the regulations during the previous stay, causing damage to hotel property or guests, or damage to guests, employees or other people staying at the hotel, or otherwise disturbed the peaceful stay of guests or the functioning of the facility. .
1.The hotel provides services in accordance with its category and standard. In the event of reservations regarding the quality of services, the guest is asked to report them as soon as possible at the reception, which will allow the hotel to react immediately.
2. The hotel is obliged to provide:
1 / conditions for the full and unhindered rest of the guest,
2 / safe stay, including the security of keeping information about the guest confidential,
3 / professional and courteous service with regard to all services provided in the hotel
4 / cleaning the room and carrying out the necessary repair of the devices during the guest's absence, and in his presence only if he wishes to do so,
5 / technically efficient service; in the event of defects that cannot be removed, the hotel will make every effort to change the room or otherwise mitigate the inconvenience, if possible.
At the guest's request, the hotel provides the following services free of charge:
1 / providing information related to the stay and travel,
2 / wake up at a specified time,
3 / keeping money and valuables during the guest's stay at the hotel
4 / luggage storage; the hotel may refuse to accept luggage on dates other than the dates of the guest's stay and items that do not have the characteristics of personal luggage.
1. The hotel is liable for the loss or damage of items brought by persons using its services to the extent specified in art. 846-849 of the Civil Code.
2. The guest should notify the reception about the damage immediately after it is discovered.
1. The hotel must be quiet from 22.00 to 07.00 the next day.
2. The behavior of guests and people using the hotel's services should not disturb the peace of stay of other guests. The hotel may refuse to continue providing services to a person who violates this rule.
3. Smoking is strictly forbidden on the premises of the hotel, except in designated areas.
1. Each time leaving the room, the guest should check if the door is locked and leave the key at the reception desk. The reception desk issues the key on the basis of the residence card.
2. The guest is financially responsible for any damage or destruction of the hotel equipment and technical devices caused by his fault or the fault of people visiting him.
3. Due to fire safety, it is forbidden to use heaters, electric irons and other similar devices that do not constitute room equipment.
Personal belongings left in the room by the departing guest will be sent to the address indicated by the guest. In the event of not receiving such an instruction, the hotel will store these items for 3 months
The hotel is not responsible for damage to or loss of a car or other vehicle belonging to the Guest
1. The payment for the stay is collected from the Guest on the day of arrival at the facility (in advance).
2. In the case of booking a room and failure to appear by 6.00 p.m. on the day of booking, the hotel reserves the right to charge a fee for one hotel day. The hotel may charge the guest's credit card
3. If the Guest resigns from staying at the hotel during the day, the fee for the stay on that day is not refunded.
4. If the hotel suffers significant losses due to a reservation that has not been made, the guest who made the reservation may be required to pay a compensation of up to 50% of the room rental price.
5 The hotel margin is added to the charges for telephone calls
No smoking in rooms. In the event of violation of the ban, you will be charged with the costs of refreshing the room and intervention of the fire brigade in the event of activating the DSO. In both cases, it costs PLN 200.